Saturday 4 June 2011

My Favourite Pat Condell Video

POSTED IN:  ~ Religion ~ Atheism ~ Jehovah's Witnesses    

Ponderings and Pontifications

It's been a while since my last post, as other things have taken over not really worth going into here. But all this time I've been thinking about how I should develop the Frabulous Frog Freethinker further?

I'm going to take the easy way out here and just post someone else's video. Cop out? Well, yes and no, because I'm thinking that as well as original articles it could be good to let you know what's tickled and stimulated me as I go about my daily life. And Pat Condell's videos always do the trick.

I was thinking about my favourite videos of his when I came to the realisation that... they're all good. In fact, they're all great. So I don't really have a 'favourite' as such, but this one is a goodie, so I'm sharing it here, with thanks to the big man himself (Pat) of course.


And there are so many good people out there producing good God-unfearing stuff that I think it could be a good remit to simply share the best stuff I find, along with my own regular articles on science, weirdness and anything else that tickles my irreverent neurons. Shall we do it like that? OK, let's go.

See you in the gene pool
FrabulousFrog

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...