Wednesday 13 July 2011

If There Is A God...

POSTED IN:  ~ Religion ~ Atheism ~ God    

If There Is A God...

I won't spoil the punch line to this little video from the creator of the mighty Office (original version), whatever you may think of him, so just watch it and after two minutes you'll have it, and it's priceless.

I'm on a You Tube roll at the mo, so bear with me as I share some of my fav raves and normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.

Scary as it may seem, I'm not sure I've heard a more gob-stopping, in your face, answer-me-that-one riposte to the whole religion debacle in my life. I'd almost call it beautiful. See what you think. You do 'think', obviously, don't you.


See you in the gene pool
FrabulousFrog

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...