Thursday 14 July 2011

The Atheist Experience

POSTED IN:  ~ Religion ~ Atheism ~ God    

The Atheist Experience

One of the nicest aspects of this blog is that discussing whether god exists or not is not on the agenda.

However, there are a TON of sites and videos and blogs and god knows what else out there which do.

And I just love them. There's no way I'm going to waste my time taking part in this discussion because thank goodness we're past that now.



However, because so many people out there do still believe these old stories, it's fascinating to watch people doing so. It's a bit like music for me. I've tried many different instruments but have given them all up, because I just got too frustrated. I enjoyed far more other people's competent attempts to create pleasant melodies than my cacophonous disasters.

The Atheist Experience is a You Tube channel which does exactly what I simply wouldn't have the patience to do any more - i.e. argue against religion. And it's fun and interesting to watch. So I recommend you do. Until you decide you have better things to do with your time. Here's a sampler above.

FrabulousFrog

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...